Natural Vitamin E TPGS is a derivation of natural vitamin E, also named D-a-Tocopherol Polyethylene Glycol 1000 succinate or TGPS. It is a white to light yellow waxy solid. CAS No. is 9002-96-4. It is a esterification product of natural Vitamin E Acid Succinate and Polyethylene Glycol. Natural Vitamin E TPGS is soluble completely in water and produces a clarification and transparence solution. The max solubility of Natural Vitamin E TPGS is 25%.
Product Featurs and Application
The natural Vitamin E TPGS is water soluble, nearly odorless. it is is a potent instrument in the creation of lipophilic and poorly soluble compounds and in improving their absorption and bioavailability.
1. Pharmaceutical - Vitamin E TPGS greatly enhances the absorption, bioavailability and effectiveness of pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs)
2. Dietery supplements - Vitamin E TPGS is used to formulate supplements, especially those created to improve labsorption of vitamin E and other lipophilic nutrients and nutraceuticals
3. Food and Beverage - Vitamin E TPGS can be used as nutrition enhancer in foods and beverages, sports drinks, water and juices;
4. Personal Care - TPGS serves as an ethanol free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating emulsifier/excipient in personal care and cosmetic applications;
5. Animal Nutrition Products - Vitamin E TPGS supplies a highly absorbable and bioavailable vitamin E for animals that do not efficiently absorb traditional forms of vitamin E.
It is widely used in TPN, Pharmaceutical, Food, Dietary Supplement, Cosmetics.
The product is certificated with ISO9001, ISO22000, Kosher, Halal
Package, Storage and Delivery
Packing Detail:Packed in 40cmX50cm paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Net Weight: 25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Shelf Life:Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.