L-Tryptophan Granules is a granulated form of one of the essential amino acids. It is a heterocyclic compound that is found in small amounts in most proteins. It plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and in the biosynthesis of serotonin and niacin (thus, deficiency of niacin or tryptophan can cause pellagra). Its occurrence in milk has been suggested as the reason that drinking milk before bedtime helps people sleep. It is used in medicine and nutrition research, in enriched foods, and as a dietary supplement.
What is L-Tryptophan used for?
L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain brain-signaling chemicals. Your body changes L-tryptophan into a brain chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps control your mood and sleep.
Product Functions and Applications
L-Tryptophan is an important precusor substance of auxin biosynthesis in plant. It has the similar structure of IAA. It widely exists in higher plant. There are two ways to synthetic auxin. The first is tryptophan oxidizes and deaminize and form indole acetone,then decarboxylation and form IAAId; Under the corresponding enzymes IAAId oxsidizes indoleacetic acid. The second way is decarboxylation and form to tryptamine then tryptamine oxsidize deamination finally forms tryptophan.
1. L Tryptophan is an important nutrient.
2. L Tryptophan takes part in the renewal of animal blood plasma protein in the body.
3. L Tryptophan helps nicotinic acid and the synthesis of hemoglobin. It can significantly increase antibody in pregnant animals baby.
4. L Tryptophan can promote lactation of cows and sows.
5. L Tryptophan is used as control agent of pellagra.
HSF manufacturing base
HSF R&D Team
Warehouse, packaging and delivery
Email: [email protected]