D-Biotin , which also named Vitamin H, is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of ftas and amino acids. It plays a role in the citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin may also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level.Biotin is often
recommended for strengthening hair and nails.
1) Biotin(Vitamin H ) is the essential Nutrients of the retina,the Biotin deficiency could
cause the Dry eyes, keratization, inflammation, even blindness.
2) Biotin(Vitamin H) can improve the body's immune response and resistance.
3) Biotin(Vitamin H) can maintain normal growth and development.
4) Biotin(Vitamin H) deficiency will cause reproductive functions recession, bad bone growth and the obstruction of embryo and early childhood growth.
1. Biotin treat arteriosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism disorders, hypertension, coronary heart disease and blood circulation obstacle disease.
2. Used in cosmetics, can improve blood circulation in the skin blood vessels in the rate of 0.1% ~ 1.0% of the concentration range,easy-to-formula mixed in the oil phase. In the skin care cream, sports legs with analgesic cream, shaving, shampoo can be used in.
3. Preliminary research suggests that supplemental biotin might help reduce blood sugar levels in people. possibly reduce the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
Standards:Produced under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000.
HSF Manufacturing Base
Sorbic Acid Powder may be stored for 24 months at room temperature in the unopened original container. It shall be stored at room temperature, under dry conditions, protected from heat, light, moisture and oxygen, and in tightly closed containers.
Package and Delivery
Packaged in 25kg two layers of sterile bags which is packed in one paper carton (Food grade).
Email: [email protected]