1.Pioneer manufacturer of Elderberry Extract Powder
2.Available Certificates of ISO9001, ISO22000, Kosher, Halal
3.L-theanine is a unique free amino acid in tea leaves. l-theanine is glutamate γ-ethyl amide and has a sweet taste. The content of theanine varies depending on the type and location of tea. L-theanine accounts for 1%-2% by weight of dry tea.
Elderberry Extract is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elder tree is called "the medicine chest of the common people" and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries.
Elderberry Extract Powder is used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsilitis.
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
Loss on Drying
|≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
1. Elderberry Extract Powder used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases
2. Elderberry Extract Powder has long been used to boost the immune system
3. Elderberry Extract Powder has the usage of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
4. Elderberry extract with a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth
5. Elderberry extract owns a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum
epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action
6. Elderberry extract will protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia
Elderberry extract can be used in Pharmaceutical, functional food and food additive
HSF manufacturing base
HSF R&D Team
Warehouse, packaging and delivery
Email: [email protected]