Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Powder is a colorless crystal granular, odorless, acidic taste. Soluble in water and ethanol. Stable in dry air, and its solution is not stable. As well as, vitamin C takes part in many metabolism procedures in the human body, helps decrease brittleness of blood capillaries and increase body resistance. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is an essential vitamin and is well known for working well with other enzymes and solutions. It may assist the body in building new tissue and help fortify the immune system. Ascorbic acid may help strengthen collagen, in synthesizing carnitine, and to support healthy metabolism. It may also help fortify the teeth and bones. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties, and it may support cardiovascular health.
Product Funciton and Application
Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Powder is widely used in many fields such as food, beverage, breeding and forage additives. Its main functions reflected in following 5 aspects:
1) Keep food, fruits, and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing an unpleasant smell.
2) Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3) Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4) Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage, fruits, and vegetables during processing procedures.
5) Used as a nutritional element in additives, Feed additives.
Application of Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Powder
1.Food Grade: As antioxidant and food nutrition enhancer, Vitamin C is used in flour product, beer, candy, jam, can drink, dairy products
2.Medicine Grade: Vitamin medicines, prevent scurvy, and various drugs for acute or chronic infectious diseases, purpura, dental caries, gingival abscess, anemia
3.Cosmetic Material: Vitamin C can promote collagen formation, its antioxidation, can restrain pigment spots.
Xi'an Headquater Office
Pakcage and Delivery
Packed in 20kg carton or 25kg drum or as customer requirement
Email: [email protected]